This article explains how to assign a certificate manager. A certificate manager can edit the certificate and add a certificate to any test.
To assign a certificate manager, navigate to Tests/Manage certificates.
- Select the “Managed certificates” option from the side menu.
- Choose one certificate from the list.
After it :
- Navigate the “Managers” tab.
- Click the “Assign managers” button.
When you click the “Assign managers button,” the pop-up window will open. In the pop-up window:
- Select the user from the list.
- Click the “Confirm” button.
Note: You can select multiple users from the list and assign them as certificate managers.