This article’s purpose is to explain how you can create a new question in an existing question pool.
To add the question to the pool, navigate Tests, and select Question pools.
On the left, you will see all the available question pools. Select one to add a question to the existing question pool.
Then navigate the “Questions” tab, click the “Add question” button, and add one of the given question types from the list. For example, you can choose Single choice question.
- Select the scoring method
- Set Points
- Set Penalty
- Set duration
- Choose difficulty
- Choose frequency
- Add tags (additional setting)
- Enable branching (additional setting)
- Add translation (additional setting)
Then add :
- Question text
- Click the “Add answer ” button to add a new potential answer – You can select to choose “All of above” or “None of above.”
- Preview answer/question text
- Add an image to the answer/question text.
- Add function to the answer/question text.
- Delete answer
- Check correct answer
- Add feedback for this answer.
- Check the answer generator option.
- Number of incorrect answers to be displayed
- Add assistance – hint, additional time, or minus one wrong answer. The available assistance depends on the question type.
- If you add Hint you must add hint text and set penalty
- If you add Additional time- set duration and penalty
- If you add Minus one wrong answer – set penalty
- Delete assistance
- Add the question to the pool
For a detailed explanation, check out the video below: