This article will explain how to customize a PDF version of a score report.
Setting a score report labeling
To customize a score report, click the Settings button in the main menu and choose System settings and customization.
Once you open system settings, choose the System preferences tab.
- Passing criteria – Enter the text on the conditions for taking the test.
- Main test description – Enter the necessary information about the test.
- Section description – Here, you can enter information about sections.
- Re-test policy – Enter information about retaking the test.
- Show pool information – Check this option if you want the report to contain information about the pools included in the test.
- Show sections diagram – Check this option if you want the report to contain information about the candidates’ achieved results for each section, the average results of the candidates who fell, and who passed.
- Show section groups diagram – Check this option if you want the report to contain a diagram for created section groups.
Score report from a student perspective