This article explains how to access Predefined Reports.
- YouTestMe GetCertified offers various standard reports to aggregate and organizes information stored in the database. All reports are displayed in a tabular format (some of them with additional graphic representations), and you can export them as an Excel file. To access the “Standard Reports” page, you should click on the “Reports” section of the main menu and select the “Standard Reports” option. After that, the navigation page with nine report categories containing multiple reports that are related to a specific application module will appear.
- You can access the list of reports by clicking on the category icon, name, or number in the round brackets (which refers to the number of reports related to a specific category).
- You can also see basic aggregated information related to the application module tied to a specific report category.
- When you access one of the report categories (see image number 2), you will see a list of all reports related to that category, with their names and descriptions. To open the desired report, you should click on its name.
- For example, we accessed the “Test results. ” This report shows the list of candidates and the test names. You can access a candidate’s profile by clicking on his name, and also test information by clicking on the test name. You can export all the reports as an Excel or PDF file.