This article explains how to move or copy some questions from one question pool to another.
Creating a new question pool
- To create a new question pool, click on Tests in the main menu, and select Question pools.
- Click the New button from the left-side menu to create a new question pool.
- Enter the name, optionally a description, and click the Save button to create a pool.
Accessing the existing question pool
To access the desired question pool from which you want to copy/move questions, click on the Tests tab in the main menu and select Question pools.
The left-side menu will appear, where you can search for the pool name and click on it to open.
Moving/copying the questions
Once you open the desired question pool, you should:
- Navigate to the Questions tab.
- Select the questions you want to move/copy.
- Click the Move or Copy option, depending on your preferences.
Note: It is possible to move only questions that have not been used in tests.
- Click the Yes button to confirm.
- Choose the previously created pool where you want to move/copy the questions.
Once you confirm the moving/copying of questions, they will be shown in the pool (see the picture below).
For more useful instructions materials, please check: