This article explains how to make a training course visible to all users in the “My assignments” tab. You will not have to add members to the training course manually, but anyone who logs in to the application will be able to start the training.
Pinning a training course
To pin the training course to a home page, you need to select one of the courses you manage (For more information on creating a training course, please see How to create a training course). First, click the “Training courses” from the application’s toolbar.
Then on the left-side menu, select :
- All training courses option – preview the list of all the training courses regardless of you manage them or not.
- Managed training courses option- preview the list of training courses you manage.
- Select a training course.
After you select a training course, follow these steps:
- Move to the “Information” tab.
- Check the “Pin this training course to home screen” option.
- Click the “Save” button.
Preview of a training course on the “My assignments” tab
When a user logs into the application, the user will see a pinned training course at the top of the “My assignments” page. In order for a student to complete the training course, the tests must have self-enrollment sessions. Otherwise, the student will be able to access the training course step but will not be able to start the test until the user is assigned to the session.