This article explains how to allow answer feedback. Feedback will be displayed after the candidate selects an answer during the test-taking.
Creating a test
To create a test that allows adding feedback to question answers:
- Hover over the “Tests” tab in the main menu and select “New test”.
- Enter the basic test information in the first step of the test creation process, then click the “Next” button.
- Check the “Enable answer feedback” option. And optionally, set the additional test settings.
- In the fifth step of the test creation wizard, you need to add feedback to the desired question answers. For more information on how to create each question type, please see the Question pools topic.
For example, to add feedback on the multiple-choice question type, click the “Add feedback for this answer” button.
- Enter the feedback text. This text will be displayed to candidates during the test-taking process if they choose this answer.
- Click the “Save” button to add feedback for the selected answer.
Note: You can add feedback on each question answer.
7. Finish creating the question by clicking the “Add to test” button.
You can also edit feedback or delete it by clicking the “Edit/delete answer feedback” button.
You can add as many questions as you want, choose additional test settings, complete the test wizard and publish the test.
Note: It is possible to add feedback on single-choice, multiple-choice, and true/false questions.
Displaying feedbacks from the candidate’s perspective
In questions that contain answer feedback, when the candidate selects the desired answer(s) and clicks the “Next” or “Finish test” buttons, the feedback will appear.
An example is shown in the picture below.
For more useful instructional materials, please visit: