This article will explain how to set up the testing session for the test in the training course so that the test can be started only from the selected training course and to all candidates added as candidates to the training course will automatically have open access to that test.
To see how to create the test, please take a look at How to create a draft version of a test article.
Creating the testing session
To create a test session, click the “New testing session” button.
- Enter the “Testing session name”.
- Define when the candidates will be able to take the assignment.
- From the dropdown menu select the training course and then the test can be started only from the selected training course.
- Once you select the training course, the “Candidate self-enrollment” option will automatically turn on, allowing all candidates added as candidates to the training course to automatically have open access to that test.
- Click the “Save” button to save a session.