This article explains how to use sorting and filtering on the “My assignments” panel.
First, you need to navigate to “My assignments” from the menu bar or the “Quick actions” panel.
NOTE: The screenshot above shows the “Quick actions” panel shortcuts from the administrator’s perspective.
From the student’s perspective, the panel looks like on the following screenshot.
When you click on the “My assignments” shortcut, you can see the list of tests, surveys, and training courses assigned to you.
My assignments filtering
You can filter tests, surveys, and training courses:
- By type – You can filter the assignments you want to be displayed by the type of assignment.
- By status – You can select the current status of an assignment from the drop-down list.
Filter by type
The default option shows all assignment types, but you can choose between:
- “Training courses.”
Filter by status
You can filter your assignments by status. The status refers to the availability of the assignment. The default filter shows currently available assignments, but you can choose between any of the following:
- “Any” – displays all assignments.
- “Available“ – displays only active assignments that are available for taking.
- “Upcoming” – displays scheduled upcoming assignments.
- “Pending” – displays the assignments that have not been completed or need to be evaluated by the assignment manager.
- “Completed” – displays the completed assignments with their reports and the ones that can be retaken or continued if allowed.
- “Suspended or expired” – displays the assignments that have been suspended by the assignment manager and are no longer active or those whose testing session has expired.
My assignments sorting
You can sort your assignments by the following orders:
- “Available first” – shows the assignments available for taking first.
- “Self-enrollment first” – first shows the assignments with an open-access, where users can enroll themselves.
- “Newest first” – shows the newest assignments first.
- “Oldest first” – shows the oldest assignments first.
- “With certificates first” – first shows the assignments for which a certificate is obtained.
- “A → Z” – displays the assignments in alphabetical order.
- “A ← Z” – displays the assignments in reverse alphabetical order.