This article explains how to create new attachments and store them in the attachment library for later use.
Accessing the library
To access the library, navigate to the “System” and select “Settings and customization”.
- Click on the “Attachments library” tab.
- Click on the “Add attachment” button to import a new attachment from your computer.
- Click the “preview” icon to preview the attachment.
- Click the “edit” icon to edit the attachment.
- Click the “delete” icon to delete the attachment (you will not be able to delete the public attachment created by other users, or the one that is used in the test or question).
- Click the “copy” icon to copy the attachment and save it under a different name.