This article explains how to set up time between attempts and a maximum number of test attempts.
Configuring test-retake attempts
Start the new test creation wizard from the Tests/New test.
In the second step of the test creation process (“Settings” step), you can set a maximum number of test attempts and the time required to pass between them. To do this, follow the steps:
- Check the “Allow test retaking” option.
- Allow users to repeat the test an unlimited number of times (“Unlimited”), or limit the number of test-retake attempts (“Limited”).
- Set the time required to pass between each retake attempt (days/hours/minutes).
Keep in mind that you can change this setting at any time. Select the desired test, then follow the steps:
- Click the “Pause/Repeat settings” tab.
- Set the maximum number of test attempts and the time required to pass between them.
- Click the “Save” button to save changes.