This article explains how to export the candidate’s detailed personal exam report of a finished test.
To download the personal report of a candidate:
- Select the Tests tab in the left-side menu.
- Choose the Manage tests option.
- Click on the name of the test and select Candidates in the horizontal menu.
- Click on the three dots on the left side of the candidate’s username and select Report.
- From the Export report dropdown menu, choose the report’s format to export the report as a PDF or Excel file.
The personal report consists of two parts. The first part, General Information, is dedicated to general test and candidate information, and the second part, Grading Information, is dedicated to the candidate’s attempt results and answers’ details.
For more related instructional materials, please visit: