This article explains how to move or copy some questions from one question pool to another.
Creating a new question pool
- To create a new question pool, hover over the “Tests” in the main menu, and select “Question pools“.
- Click the “New” button from the left-side menu to create a new question pool.
- Enter the name, optionally a description, and click the “Save” button to create a pool.
Accessing the existing question pool
To access the desired question pool from which you want to copy/move questions, hover over the “Tests” tab in the main menu, and select “Question pools “.
The left-side menu will appear where you can search the pool name and then click on it to open.
Moving/copying the questions
Once you open the desired question pool, you should:
- Navigate to the “Questions” tab.
- Select the questions you want to move/copy.
- Click the “Move” or “Copy” option depending on your preferences.
Note: It is possible to move only questions that have not been used in any tests.
- Choose the previously created pool where you want to move/copy the questions.
- Click the “Confirm” button to proceed.
Once you confirm the moving/copying of questions, they will be shown in the pool (see the picture below).
For more useful instructions materials, please check: