This article explains how to set up automatic grading for fill-in-the-blanks questions.
Adding questions into a Question Pool
- To add questions to a question pool, select the Tests tab in the left-side menu and then the Question pools tab.
- To add questions to a new question pool, click the New button.
- In the popup window, add a pool name and save it.
- To add questions to an existing question pool, select the pool name from the list of pools.
Fill in the blanks questions
- To add a matching question to a newly created or an existing question pool, select the Questions tab.
- Click the Add question button and select the Fill in the blanks option.
- To set up automatic grading for fill in the blanks question, specify the instructions in the Question text, click the Add answer button to add the new answer to the question, enter the answer text, and click the Use offered answers to add multiple offered answers to the blanks.
- Click the Add offered answers button to add as many blanks as you want. Specify the offered answers in the blank fields and mark the correct answer.