This article explains how to access and use the report builder.
Accessing report builder directly from a test
- To select a report builder from a test, go to “Tests/Manage” tests.
- To display a report builder for a specific test, select the test name from the “Name” column. There is also a search field to help you find your test faster.
- Once the test information is displayed, select the “Report Builder” tab.
- Create a new custom report by selecting options from the list and select the “Display report” button. You can save a specific report builder as a template and load the report builder configuration from one of the saved templates.
- Each selected option will be featured as a column in the report table when you display the report.
- You can always go back to the report builder and change the option filters that you want to display.
- There is an option to export the report as an Excel file by clicking on the “Export as Excel” icon.
- Exporting a report as Excel is a great option that helps you save reports, and also gives you better visibility of the report.
Accessing report builder directly from quick actions
- To access a report builder from quick action options, go to “Reporting/Report builder.”
- To display a report builder for a specific test, select the test name from the “Name” column.
- To find the test you need faster, you can search for it using ID and name of a specific test.
- The “Displayed Columns” option allows you to show the following options for all tests:
- Date of creation
- Creation type
- Report displayed
- Report content
- Page format
- Question randomization
- Answer randomization
- Network access
- Pass mark
- Pausing allowed
- Retaking enabled
- Browser lockdown
- Answer feedback
- You can also export the list of all tests as an Excel file by clicking the “Export as Excel” icon.
See steps 4 and 5 in the second section (Accessing report builder directly from a test).