This article explains how to create new attachments and store them in the attachment library for later use.
Accessing the library #
To access the library, navigate to the System in the main menu and select Settings and customization in the drop-down menu.
Navigate to the Attachments library tab.
- Click the Create new button to import a new attachment from your computer.
- Select the Preview icon to preview the attachment.
- Select the Edit icon to edit the attachment.
- Choose the Delete icon to delete the attachment (you will not be able to delete the public attachment created by other users or the one used in the test or question).
- Choose the Copy icon to copy the attachment and save it under a different name.