Accessing the page
To access the “Scheduled reports” page, click the “Reports” option in the main menu and select the “Scheduled reports.”
You will see a list of all scheduled reports, with their names, descriptions, and other relevant data on that page.
Adding a report to the scheduled reports list
To add a report to the list:
- Click the “Schedule report” button.
- Select the report you want to schedule from the drop-down list.
- Define the report’s initial sending date and time.
- Specify the interval/frequency of the report’s sending.
- Define the email subject the subscribers will see when they receive the email.
- Define the email message sent to the subscribers.
- Enter the subscribers’ email addresses.
- Click the “Save” button to confirm the new scheduling configuration.
At any moment, you can enable/disable a report’s scheduling configuration:
- Click the drop-down list and select the report you want to change the status of.
- Select the “Enabled” option to enable the report’s scheduling configuration, and the report will be sent to the subscribers as defined. Select the “Disabled” option to turn off the report’s scheduling option. The report will not be sent to the subscribers until its status is set to “Enabled” again.