This article will explain how to import a test from an Excel file. You can add as many questions as you want to your Excel template and define each question’s settings.
Uploading a test from an Excel file
Start the test creation process in the Test Wizard. For more information on creating a test, please visit How to create a test.
In the fourth step “Method”, click the “Select” button for the “Upload test from file” option.
In the pop-up window:
- Click the hyperlink “Excel template” text to download the predefined Excel template you should fill in with the necessary data.
- Download the detailed instructions on how to enter the data into the template by clicking the hyperlink “here.”
- Once you fill in the template, click the “Select file” button to add the Excel file.
- Click the “Upload” button to add the questions from the Excel file to the test.
- If you don’t want to upload the selected file, click the “Cancel” button.
Note: You will be able to edit the questions and settings in the test wizard after uploading.
For a video tutorial, please watch the video.