This article explains how to import a test from an Excel file. You can create a test offline by predefining test settings, adding questions, configuring question settings, and then uploading a test as an Excel file.
Uploading a test from an Excel file #
Start the test creation process in the Test wizard. For detailed instructions on creating a test, please visit this article.
In Method, the fourth step of the Test creation wizard, choose the Upload test option by clicking the Select button.
In the pop-up window:
- Click the hyperlink Excel template to download our predefined Excel template that should be filled with test content.
- Download the detailed instructions on entering the data into the template by clicking the hyperlink here.
- Once you fill in the template, click the Select file button to choose the Excel file.
- Click the Upload button to import the test as an Excel file.
- If you don’t want to upload the selected file, click the Cancel button.
Note: You can edit the questions and change the test and question settings in the Test Creation Wizard once the test is uploaded.
For a video tutorial, please watch this video.