This article explains how to create and add certificates to a test.
Creating a certificate
To access the page for managing certificates, click on “Tests” in the main menu, and select “Manage certificates.”
To create a new certificate, follow these steps:
- Click the “New certificate” button.
- “Title”- Add a title/name to your certificate.
- “Subtitle”- Add optional subtitles/description to your certificate.
- “Company’s name”- Enter the name of the company that issues the certificate.
- Choose certificate style and orientation (Portrait, Landscape, Rounded, Gold).
- Display score.
- Display date of issue.
- Display expiry date.
- Display unique ID.
- Display default logos.
- Upload or remove the certificate background.
- Upload or remove your logo.
- Upload or remove the company’s logo.
- Click the “Refresh preview” button to view changes.
- Click the “Save” button to save your certificate.
- Click the “Cancel” to discard changes.
Adding the certificate to the test
To assign a certificate to the test, follow the steps:
- Go to the “Certificate” tab of the test creation process.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Select a previously created certificate from the drop-down menu or create a new certificate (following the instructions above).
- Click the “Next” button to go to the next step of the test creation process.
For more RELATED instructional materials, please visit: