This article will explain how to set a certificate expiry date.
Once you have created the test (For more information on how to create a test, please visit the How to create a simple test without sections article), you can set the certificate as follows:
1. Open the desired test.
NOTE: Follow steps 2 and 3 if you haven’t added a certificate when you created the test. If you added the certificate, go to step 4.
2. Click the “Certificate” tab.
3. Choose the desired certificate and save changes by clicking the “Save” button.
4. Click the “Result validity settings” tab.
5. Check the “Enable validity period” option.
6. Set the validity period in days. After the defined period, the results, as well as the certificate, will become invalid. All previous test attempts will be suspended, and users will need to retake the test. Completed sessions will be displayed as “Finished,” and new sessions will be created automatically.
NOTE: Once you set the validity period, the certificate expiry date will be automatically displayed on the certificate.
7. Click the “Save” button to confirm changes.
Once you have added the certificate expiration date, complete the test creation process as usual.
The certificate from the candidate’s perspective