This article explains how to create a proctored test, use a live proctoring option, and examine the report.
Instructor – Creating a proctored test
These are two possible ways of creating a test:
- Select the”Create test” quick action button.
- Navigate to the”Test” in the application’s main menu and then select the “New test.”
After this, it is necessary to go through the following steps:
- Add Test information and click”Next”.
2. Set up the test’s configuration. To enable proctoring, you need to select the”Proctoring mode” checkbox.
3. After the test is created, assign candidates to the testing session, and publish the test.
Student – Attempting a proctored test
Before starting the test, a student will go through the”Equipment check”.
1. Browser check
2. Webcam check
3. Microphone check
4. Screen check
5. Network check
After the”Equipment check”, the student will have to go through the face ID and card ID verification process.
An example of the face ID verification is shown in the picture below.
An example of the card ID verification is shown in the picture below.
Instructor – Monitoring the test attempt in real-time
To monitor the test in the real-time, you need to follow the steps:
- Navigate to the”Test” in the application’s main menu and then select the “Manage test.”
2. The list of all tests will be presented in the “Manage tests” page. Use the search field to find the test, and click on its name to open it.
3. Navigate to “Monitoring,” where you will find all candidates assigned to the test.
4. To monitor the particular student during the test-taking, click on the camera icon in “Actions.”
5. When the test is finished, the video of the test session will be available for a revision after it is uploaded in the system (uploading can last up to an hour).
6. To open an uploaded video, click again on the camera icon in “Actions.”
7. You will be redirected to the “Proctoring” page, where can have a full overview of each test session for every individual candidate.
To create a “Proctoring report” click on the PDF button in the upper right corner.
“Proctoring report” will be downloaded in PDF format as shown below:
You can also view the video version of this tutorial.