This article explains the self-enrollment to a user group.
To enable a student user group self-enrollment, the group manager needs to enable the self-enrollment option.
- Enter the group name.
- Enter description.
- Click the toggle button to enable self-enrollment.
- Click the “Save” button to create a user group.
- Click the “Cancel” button to discard the user group creation.
Join and exit the user group using the self-enrollment concept
To join a user group, navigate the “Users/Account.”
- Click the “All groups” tab.
- Select a group, and click the “Join” button – after the user joins the group, he will be a group user.
- Select a group, and click the “Exit” button – after the user exit the group, he won’t be a group member with a user role anymore.