In order to import the test from an Excel file, the first thing you should do is to start the test creation process in the quiz wizard. For more information, visit how to create a test article.
When you have started the test creation wizard, move to step 4 “Method” and choose the option “Upload test from the file”.
After you choose the mentioned option follow the next steps:
- Click the “Select” button
- Download the Excel template you need to fill out
- Click the link to preview the detailed instructions
- Click the “Upload” button
- Click the “Confirm” button to upload the template
- Click the “Cancel” button to discard the template uploading
After the successful upload of the test from the predefined Excel template, you will move automatically to the next step in the test creation wizard. Follow the further instructions show in the given on this link.