GetCertified allows you to record custom data for user profiles. You can add 5 custom properties of different types. To do this, navigate to the “Users” and choose the “Manage users” from the dropdown menu.
Click the “Custom user properties” tab.
Once you access the “Custom user properties,” follow the steps below to create a custom data field:
- Click the “Create new” button.
- Enter title.
- Enter description.
- Choose the type of custom field from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Save” button if you want to save changes or “Cancel” button if you want to cancel them.
The list of available options:
- The number of available properties represents the number of remaining custom fields that you can create.
- By enabling/disabling the custom property, you can control the column’s visibility at the user profile page. If the custom column is disabled, all stored values in property are persisted but not displayed.
- You can edit the title and description of properties by clicking on the “pencil” icon.
- You can delete the property by clicking on the “bin” icon.
You can see your newly created fields when you access the “Create new user” tab.