This article explains how to enable the period during which the test results will be valid. After that period, the candidate can not access the results and retake the test.
To enable the validity period, you need to navigate the Tests/Manage tests.
Then, select one test from the list. For the selected test, you will set the test results validity period.
After it, please follow these step-by-step instructions on how to set this option:
- In the “Settings” tab, navigate the “Result validity settings” on the left-side menu.
- Check “Enable validity period” and
- Define the “Test validity period (in days)” – this represents the period during which the test results will be valid, e.g., how much time in days those results hold. After this period, the test needs to be retaken, e.g., results become suspended. The test sessions will be automatically created for test-retaking.
- Click the “Save” button to save the result validity settings.
- Click the “Cancel” button to discard the changes.