This article explains how to enable request user profile information before the test-taking.
Setting up the „Require updating profile information“ option
The „Require updating profile information“ option allows the user to update their information (First name, last name, date of birth, etc.) before the test-taking.
To set up this option, navigate the Tests/New test, and start a test creation wizard.
Then, go to the second step of a test creation wizard and check the „Require updating profile information“ option.
Once you finish the quiz wizard, create a testing session, and publish the test, you can edit the „Require updating profile information“ option as well.
To change updating profile information settings:
- Choose the desired test.
- Navigate the “Settings” tab.
- Click on “Security settings.“
- Check/Uncheck the „Require updating profile information“ option.
Updating the profile information before the test-taking
When initiating the assignment, a screen with the user’s profile information will appear. The user can confirm the validity of the information or make the necessary changes in order to start.
A pop-up for updating personal information will appear where the user can:
- “Continue without changes” – if the user doesn’t want to make any changes, the user should click click this button.
- “Save and continue”– this button will appear after the user has changed any information. The user should click it to save the changes and start the test.
- “Cancel” – this button will appear after the user has changed any information. The user should click it to discard the changes the user has made. To start the test, the user should also click the “Continue without changes” button.