This article explains how to prevent a candidate from seeing test results until the test manager approves them.
Creating a test
To create a test that requires the manager’s approval before showing test results to candidates:
- Hover over the “Tests” tab in the main menu and select “New test”.
- Enter the basic test information in the first step of the test creation process, then click the “Next” button.
- In the “Show report” field, choose the “On manager’s approval” option.
- Choose other test settings, complete the test wizard and publish the test.
Approving test results
Candidates will be notified once the test is finished that the report will be visible after the manager approves it.
The test may contain questions that require manual grading. For more information on how to grade the test, please see How to manually grade the test.
Once all the tests have been graded, the manager can approve the results by clicking the “Show results” button.
Note: Once the manager approves the results, all new candidates will automatically be able to see the test results.
Previewing the test report
The candidate will be notified by email that the test result is available once the manager approves it.
Example of the email notification:
Once the candidate logs in to the application, the candidate can preview the test report by clicking the “Open” button.
- How to configure in-app and email notifications
- How to set up report content
- How to connect the proctoring results with the outcome of the test